× Members

DLA TO PIP questions

More
7 years 8 months ago #166075 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA TO PIP questions

Jianne1274 wrote: Thanks for the information not sure how this tribunal bit goes ....I want to be prepared because apparently MR are rarely successful ... :(

I'm afraid you are right. It does happen but is not common.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166169 by Jianne1274
Replied by Jianne1274 on topic DLA TO PIP questions
Hi ...I might have good news rang the dwp today...because I'm not getting any money for three weeks because I am changing to monthly payments from weekly . .so three weeks with nothing...anyway the lady said what date is on your letter I said 24th she told me a letter dated yesterday had gone out which supersedes that ...saying I have been awarded enhanced mobility and enhanced care ...so I'm hopeful my mr has succeeded thing I don't get though is how quick it happened they received my mr on the 12th letter with new descion posted on 16th. Considering 13 and 14th were the weekend ...it's a fast turnaround ...so I will wait on the letter but fingers crossed for good news I will let you know when I receive it and get confirmation of what I was told on the phone here's hoping ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 8 months ago #166421 by Jianne1274
Replied by Jianne1274 on topic DLA TO PIP questions
Hi ..I would like to share with you wonderful helpful people...the brilliant news that my MR was successful I have been awarded enhanced in mobility now as well...for a on going period [whatever that means] ..but after 5 months of stress and making myself unwell I can breathe a sigh of relief ...until that esa form comes expecting it really soon ...if it was not for your guides and you answering all my questions I'm sure I would not have succeeded ..so thankyou thankyou ..I would highly recommend you to everyone who needs help with this process .. :) :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #166480 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP questions

Jianne1274 wrote: Hi ..I would like to share with you wonderful helpful people...the brilliant news that my MR was successful I have been awarded enhanced in mobility now as well...for a on going period [whatever that means] ..but after 5 months of stress and making myself unwell I can breathe a sigh of relief ...until that esa form comes expecting it really soon ...if it was not for your guides and you answering all my questions I'm sure I would not have succeeded ..so thankyou thankyou ..I would highly recommend you to everyone who needs help with this process .. :) :)

That's really terrific news, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jianne1274

More
7 years 8 months ago #166522 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA TO PIP questions
Great news Jianne! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jianne1274

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.