× Members

Supportive + GP's letter after MR request sent .

More
7 years 10 months ago #160849 by Gordon

Roidininki wrote: Thankyou again . Is their reply what's often referred to as" the bundle"?
When I've completed my submission at what point do I send it to the court ?

Yes! The DWP submission is often referred to as the "bundle".

Your submission must be with the TS no later than seven days before your hearing, but if you are happy that it is complete you can send it in earlier.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roidininki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160900 by Roidininki
Replied by Roidininki on topic Supportive + GP's letter after MR request sent .
Thankyou.
Is it allowed to send in an argument before the appeal hearing why the claimant opposes the HCP's analysis in the ESA85 and apparent disregard of information supplied in the ESA50 form resulting in 0 points awarded?
It being received after reason for appeal has already been sent on the SSCS1 form to the TC.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160901 by Gordon

Roidininki wrote: Thankyou.
Is it allowed to send in an argument before the appeal hearing why the claimant opposes the HCP's analysis in the ESA85 and apparent disregard of information supplied in the ESA50 form resulting in 0 points awarded?
It being received after reason for appeal has already been sent on the SSCS1 form to the TC.

Yes this would normally be part of your submission.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161696 by Roidininki
I put in for payment while appeal is going on.
So today I've received the letter from DWP telling me I can be paid ESA plus the SD premium from the date the ESA was stopped following a WCA , minus the SG extra .
A condition is attached to this saying to continue receiving this you may have to attend a WCA !! What's that about ? .

More
7 years 10 months ago #161711 by slugsta
It would be as rare as hens' teeth for you to be asked to attend a WCA at this stage!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Roidininki

More
7 years 10 months ago #161858 by Roidininki
What kind of " evidence" could a witness who intends to support me at the appeal submit to the court prior to it?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.