× Members

Supportive + GP's letter after MR request sent .

More
7 years 10 months ago #161871 by Gordon

Roidininki wrote: What kind of " evidence" could a witness who intends to support me at the appeal submit to the court prior to it?

They can explain what they know of your conditions and how they affect you. They need to include their name and address, how they know you and how often they see you, lastly they need to attest that the information they have supplied is accurate.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162163 by Roidininki
Replied by Roidininki on topic Supportive + GP's letter after MR request sent .
Have received backdated ESA +premium now after DWP has been notified of my appeal.
This is the first time I have been refused ESA and have a fit note given by my GP the day I submitted the MR which is due to expire next week .
Will I have to submit any more ? The letter accompanying payment notification doesn't mention anything about one .

More
7 years 9 months ago #162173 by slugsta
Yes, you need to continue sending in fitnotes until DWP tell you otherwise. This would be when a successful appeal has been notified to, and actioned by, DWP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162192 by Roidininki
Why havn't they told me to do that?

More
7 years 9 months ago #162194 by Gordon

Roidininki wrote: Why havn't they told me to do that?

Best guess - incompetence!

More
7 years 9 months ago #162197 by Roidininki
The letter telling me what they will pay me, which ha snow gone into my account hasn't mentioned the appeal at all .

But a previous letter dated 2 days earlier said" to continue to receive ESA benefit you may have to attend a WFI with a PA andyou may have to a WCA . You must continue to provide Medical Certificates until a Medical Assessment is carried out..
I don't understand what they mean. Ive had the WCA in April and the MR which is why I'm appealing ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.