× Members

Medical for PIP

More
5 years 4 months ago #222542 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Medical for PIP
Hi Gordon hope you are well,

That's good i was worried it would count towards it. As for my Christmas tree yes it would absolutely contradict my stated limitations.
I wouldn't be putting it up my family would do it they think i am being silly about not wanting to put it up!
After everything i have been through and being a member here, reading some of the awful experiences i am loath to put it up and for that person to make an ill informed judgement!
Thanks
Mary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223417 by Mary
Hi everyone hope you are all well :) i have had my home visit and medical and everything seemed to go pretty well and the assessor was nice but that doesn't count for anything. My question is requesting a copy of the report. In the information i was sent with the appointment letter they state i cant request a copy until a decision is made..i am pretty sure i was able to request a copy a few days after the medical when i made my initial application in 2016. Can i request a copy before they make the decision?

Many thanks

Mx

More
5 years 4 months ago #223433 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical for PIP
Mary

Unless you are in Northern Ireland where they won't release the report then you can request a copy by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225116 by Mary
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well i just wanted to update you all on my PIP renewal i got my letter at the end of last week and it was great news! They have still awarded enhanced rate on both Daily living and Mobility which is great and they have given me the award for 10 years which i am ecstatic about i really am so i am very very happy.
There has been a slight dampener today as i got a letter and its my ESA i received ESA 50 to complete :( so once again i am stressed and worried.
Is this normal? the exact same thing happened last time i was awarded PIP within a week of the award i had to complete ESA 50 for my ESA.
I will complete it to the best of my ability i plan to include my report from my PIP medical and the award letter i did this the last time for my application.
Can i ask the forum has anyone else had this? I am in Scotland if that makes a difference has anyone been successful with their PIP application and then had to apply again for their ESA shortly after?

Many thanks
Mxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Waylay

More
5 years 2 months ago #225127 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical for PIP
Mary

Congratulations on getting your PIP award extended, well done.

ESA assessments are triggered by a date on the DWP computer systems, so whilst I understand your frustration it is most likely coincidence that you have received a new ESA50 to complete.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225131 by Mary
Hi Gordon thanks for your reply and hope you are well,
The same thing happened when i was awarded PIP with my first application within a week i received my ESA 50 :(
I will complete the form with the help of the guides and as i did my last application i will include my PIP report etc
Is ESA awarded for a specific time? can the length of the award be 10 years like PIP?

Thanks

Mxx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.