× Members

Medical for PIP

More
5 years 2 months ago #225132 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical for PIP
Mary

ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment, the maximum time for the WRAG is two years and three years for the Support Group.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225215 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic Medical for PIP
Thats great Gordon thanks.

Mx

More
5 years 1 month ago #227159 by Mary
Hi everyone hope everyone is well and doing ok :)
I just had a quick question concerning my ESA50 renewal i have sent my form and all my supporting documents back. When i sent in the information concerning my medications the person helping me made a mistake on the amount of morphine tablets i take they said 30mg daily its actually 120mg daily. Should i send a letter to rectify this or is it best to wait until my medical.
Thanks
Mary

More
5 years 1 month ago #227165 by Gordon
Mary

I would pen a short letter and send it to the same address as the ESA50, take a copy to the assessment if you have one and ask the assessor to read it and include it in your file and lastly send a copy with a covering letter to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227175 by Mary
Hi Gordon thanks i managed to find a ESA DWP letter so have the address for that. I am not sure about the address where i sent the ESA50 to? the covering letter in the envelope has the header HEALTH ASSESSMENT ADVISORY SERVICE and the office address its a Glasgow address would this be it?

Thanks
Mary

More
5 years 1 month ago #227183 by Gordon
Mary

I would double check by contacting them directly

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.