× Members

wish me luck please

More
7 years 4 months ago #177385 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic wish me luck please
yes, your right................thanks Gordon.

Wishing you and yours a lovely christmas also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177398 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic wish me luck please
I always think this is like the time after an exam - we keep thinking of all the things we could, maybe should, have said but cannot do anything about it now! :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
7 years 4 months ago #177399 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic wish me luck please
All the best..

More
7 years 4 months ago #177400 by shirley
Replied by shirley on topic wish me luck please
You are so right with that Mrs hurtyback
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11, otoviano

More
7 years 4 months ago #177414 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic wish me luck please
Little Nell - it's human nature to go back over things in your head with regards the F2F, but that doesn't mean you've scuppered your chances, at all. I know when I have gone for job interviews, for example, I have come out on a high and feeling relieved it is all over. It is only later I go back and pick over what I've said. Even filling in the ESA50. I was on a high when I finally sent it, then spent the next few days worried whether I had explained myself properly on it, or had said anything the assessors would pick holes in. It took me a couple of days to go back and look at my form, and what I read wasn't anywhere near as "bad" as I had imagined. If I have a F2F, I'll probably end up doing the same thing. We are doing our best in such a horrible, stressful situation. Even if you did explain yourself perfectly in every scenario (and who can do that??) - the whole process seems to be an arbitrary law unto itself. . . .Have a great restful Christmas. :)

More
7 years 4 months ago #177425 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic wish me luck please
Just a thought, not sure if anyone needs telling, but, please, please, try and have someone with you for the assessments. My husband told me this morning (too tired yesterday to take anything in) that a lot of the questions were leading.............something I just didnt take in, apparently, I fell . .for a few of them, I find it sad and appalling that ATOS and others try to trick people when they are at the most vulnerable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its not a case of ensuring that people that need the help get it, its more how many can we take off disability.................what a world eh? its even more annoying that the company who are trying to 'out' the fraudsters, are actually fraudsters ''themselves.............when asked about staff targets, answer 'staff dont have targets' .lie. lying about how many centres they have to help secure contract.

Ok, could go on, but cant let myself be distracted from the important stuff!

Merry Christmas all..................have a peaceful, stress free christmas.............if you can. I wish each and everyone of you good luck for your future assessments. x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.