× Members

wish me luck please

More
7 years 4 months ago #177305 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic wish me luck please
just remembered.....she didnt ask me to do any simple maths, remember items or spell words backwards...............??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177326 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic wish me luck please

littlenell11 wrote: just remembered.....she didnt ask me to do any simple maths, remember items or spell words backwards...............??

They don't always, in fact I think that some assessors never do them. You should be able to get a copy of the report after Christmas, just contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
7 years 4 months ago #177330 by f c
Replied by f c on topic wish me luck please
Sounds exactly the same as my hubbys assessment. It wasn't at all what we were expecting and over with in half an hour and didn't really question his mobility. Maybe it was the same assessor lol. I not you say you are on Tramadol, my hubby on maximum does also, but when we received the report I noticed she put mild analgesics. I didn't think Tramadol were classed as this, as they are a controlled drug? Strange. Good luck anyway at least you can relax for a while now and enjoy Christmas.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177332 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic wish me luck please
Well done in getting through the interview, Little Nell. :-) At least you'll now be able to relax a bit and enjoy Christmas.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177341 by littlenell11
Yes, I am on Tramadol..............very strange description from the assessor! what area are you in?

Just have to wait now.not holding my breath lol Did your hubby get an award?

thank you again for taking the time to respond

xx

More
7 years 4 months ago #177343 by littlenell11
Thank you ALison, yes, I can now enjoy christmas with my family, sorry, cant remember, did you get your award?

x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.