× Members

wish me luck please

More
7 years 4 months ago #177426 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic wish me luck please
awww thank you Alison, i know your right.

The unfortunate thing is, my husband told me this morning (couldnt take anything in yesterday, too tired) anyway, he said, there were so many leading questions, which I didn't recogonise at all (too tired and had to take tramadol before I went).he didnt try and rescue the situation each time, but he doesnt hold much hope, because she was a;ready typing my responses.

Its done now, so I wont obsess about it, just wait and see,

Thank you again for taking the time to message me, really appreciate it.

Take it easy, have a lovely christmas........please let me know when you hear about yours xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177452 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic wish me luck please
(God!...the main thing i wanted to say!! (forgot).....anyway, I wasnt asked one question about going out or meeting people??? any thoughts?

More
7 years 4 months ago #177455 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic wish me luck please
Sorry, anything we say would be nothing more than empty guess-work!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #177810 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic FAO of Gordon
HI,

Just read another post where you recommend drafting an MR before receiving the assessor's report, can you clarify, how can I start to draft an MR before seeing what the assessor had to say?

many thanks

More
7 years 3 months ago #177823 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FAO of Gordon

littlenell11 wrote: HI,

Just read another post where you recommend drafting an MR before receiving the assessor's report, can you clarify, how can I start to draft an MR before seeing what the assessor had to say?

many thanks

The recommendation was made primarily to avoid the poster having no time left to prepare their MR, by the time that the assessment report arrives they may only have a week to do this and submit it to the DWP.

The Decision Letter will include the DM's Statement of Reasons, whilst this will not go into the level of detail that the assessment report will it none the less should indicate the areas where claimant has been unsuccessful and should provide an indication of why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #177827 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic FAO of Gordon
many thanks Gordon.................and happy New year to you and Mrs Hurtyback
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.