× Members

PIP engaging with others

More
5 years 1 month ago #229856 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic PIP engaging with others
Yes, I have put why. :) Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #229857 by mosala
You'd think a friend who actually has OCD and understands would be the best person. Going by what you say, perhaps best to go for 9d then.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #229874 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP engaging with others

mosala wrote: You'd think a friend who actually has OCD and understands would be the best person. Going by what you say, perhaps best to go for 9d then.

The criteria for (d) are very high and you will likely need specific medical evidence to support you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #229882 by mosala
I can see why people give up! If the Mental Health Team confirm my difficulties - would that be enough or would someone actually need to see me in a state?

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #229902 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP engaging with others

mosala wrote: I can see why people give up! If the Mental Health Team confirm my difficulties - would that be enough or would someone actually need to see me in a state?

No, they don't need to see you in a state but you will need evidence to show that you suffer overwhelming psychological distress when you are in a social situation with other people.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #229906 by mosala
Don't know what evidence I can give because the people who upset me are strangers and have no idea I am distressed because I flee the scene! This is so difficult.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris