× Members

Fraud

More
10 years 1 month ago #118684 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Fraud
Comment

This message contains confidential information

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118735 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Hi All,

I have sent a letter asking for a MR , still trying to see CAB there is not a local Law Center where I live the nearest one is in Birmingham which is about 35 -40 miles away, anyway just thought I'd update you all the Motability car was taken away this morning.
Many Thanks for all your input, any more advice would be great.

Chrissy V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

More
10 years 1 month ago #118742 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Fraud
Sorry to hear about the car. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Fingers crossed for the MR. In the meantime you could try phoning Civil Legal Advice on 0845 345 4345.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118745 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Thank you Puccalove, i'll give it a try, and yes it's a shame about the car, I am beginning to think I have been persecuted for the last 2 years and I'm getting used to losing everything that I just feel numb and do a lot of crying depression and anxiety are through the roof.
many thanks

CV

More
10 years 1 month ago #118748 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic Fraud
thank you for pointing that out Gordon. gosh it's so confusing. thank God for all of you here at B&W

More
10 years 1 month ago #118749 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic Fraud
good luck with the MR & getting advice Chrissy
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.