× Members

Fraud

More
9 years 11 months ago #121529 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Thank you Gordon, but I have had the MR so I assume I have to now appeal the MR so it would be best to state a reason against the MR.

Chrissy V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121530 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Thank you Gordon, but I have had the MR so I assume I have to now appeal the MR so it would be best to state a reason against the MR.

Chrissy V

If you are now moving to the appeal stage then you have to provide your reasons for making it, my advice regarding speaking to your adviser first, stands.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago #121531 by chrissy v
Thank you Gordon that is what I will do I see him on 5th June and I have to 20th of June to get my appeal to the tribunal service.
Many thanks Gordon seems quiet on here tonight , have a good Bank Holiday.

Chrissy V

More
9 years 11 months ago #121532 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Fraud
Chrissy

Thanks you, I hope yours is as good as it can be too.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #121955 by chrissy v
Hi All just an update, I had a 2 hour appointment with a very experienced CAB person finally the one who deals with form filling for benefits, and to be honest I was not expecting to get much help seeing as my case is very complex, but to my surprise he was very helpful and more than willing to help with my appeal regarding the DLA he managed to give me some bullet points to write down on the SSC1 form and wants me to go back on Monday so he can look at my submission to see if he agrees with it.
But he was very very intrigued with my ESA saga and Tribunal and he phoned to get the seven pages which was missing from the paper bundle which was the reason the judge adjourned my Tribunal as I had asked for them and they said they are in the post, also another appointment with him on 19th June so he could go over the missing papers he also asked for the judges comments to be typed up as his writing was illegable, so I am finally feeling that I have someone backing me up apart from all the support from this site., he also said that its a pity my case wasn't reported to the press as they would have a field day with my case.

Chrissy V
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by .

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #121957 by
Replied by on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Hi All just an update, I had a 2 hour appointment with a very experienced CAB person finally the one who deals with form filling for benefits, and to be honest I was not expecting to get much help seeing as my case is very complex, but to my surprise he was very helpful and more than willing to help with my appeal regarding the DLA he managed to give me some bullet points to write down on the SSC1 form and wants me to go back on Monday so he can look at my submission to see if he agrees with it.
But he was very very intrigued with my ESA saga and Tribunal and he phoned to get the seven pages which was missing from the paper bundle which was the reason the judge adjourned my Tribunal as I had asked for them and they said they are in the post, also another appointment with him on 19th June so he could go over the missing papers he also asked for the judges comments to be typed up as his writing was illegable, so I am finally feeling that I have someone backing me up apart from all the support from this site., he also said that its a pity my case wasn't reported to the press as they would have a field day with my case.

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

It is really pleasing to hear that you are receiving some good support from The CAB Adviser !!! :)

Please do keep updating the forum.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.