× Members

Fraud

More
9 years 9 months ago #122817 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Thanks Bro 58 i'll check out the link

CV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #123523 by chrissy v
Hi to all,

ESA Tribunal success today from 0 to 27 points I am in the WRAG and after 2 years I am happy with that even though the judge tried to encourage me to start a new claim for Support Group, he said that DWP perhaps given my disabilities and age that they may not be to strict about the WFI, but I will be prepared for that phone call regardless of his comments, also I was given 2 year guideline before being re assessed.
I really want to thank all Moderators for your continuing support even on my of lowest days and also the excellent advice given, and a big thank you to fellow members for their support too.
So 1 down 1 to go (DLA).
So thank you all for giving me the strength to fight on when I just wanted to give up I salute you all.
I am over the moon.

Chrissy V :)

More
9 years 8 months ago #123525 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Fraud
Chrissy

Terrific news :)

Whilst you can easily score more for the WRAG, 27 points is none the less a high score which would strongly suggest that you may meet the SG criteria now, remembering that the Tribunal were only able to consider your health as it was, not as it is now, so I would recommend that you give some thought to being re-assessed for the SG, however, I can also understand that you might want to get your DLA problems out of the way first.

Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 8 months ago #123528 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Fraud
Chrissy, this has been a long and stressful process for you. Thank you for letting us know the outcome of the Tribunal, I do hope that you are able to relax a little now, even if only for a short time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 8 months ago #123529 by chrissy v
Thanks a million Gordon, and believe me I am tempted but I am not that confident with the DLA appeal , and also to be honest I really don't want to risk loosing the Wrag, I have had over 2 years with all this and it is telling on my mental health.
Will I get 2 years backdated the difference between FFW and WRAG ?
You have all been amazing to me the site is brilliant and I cannot praise all the Mods hard work enough thank you all so very much

Chrissy V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), slugsta

More
9 years 8 months ago #123531 by chrissy v
Thank you so very much Mrs H and all the support and strength you have given me.
And yes I do need to relax for a little while .

Chrissy V :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.