× Members

Fraud

• bro58
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #123537 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud
Hi CV,

Just logged in (been skiving today !!! :laugh: ) and saw your post.

That is "Great News" well done for fighting and winning !!! :cheer:

"Will I get 2 years backdated the difference between FFW and WRAG ?"

Yes, if you have only been in receipt of the Assessment Rate (Currently £72.40/Week) then you should be paid the difference between this and what you would have received if you had been in The WRAG from the start, (from the original date of the fit for work decision appealed) to date.

The extra WRA Component is currently £28.75/Week.

Don't forget to allow for the annual upgrading in the first week of April each year.

Assessment Rate/Personal Allowance : 2012/13 = £71.00, 2013/14 = £71.70, 2014/15 = £72.40.

WRA Component : 2012/13 = £28.15, 2013/14 = £28.45, 2014/15 = £28.75.

So you should be owed roughly £28/Week from the date of the original FFW Decision.

It might help to speed things up if you post a copy of The Tribunal's Decision Notice Letter to the office that deals with your ESA with a covering letter.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Benefit Rates 2014

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #123543 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud
Hi CV,

Just an "add-on",

It has been so long since the time that you were originally found "fit for work", that I can't remember if this was as a result of a fresh ESA claim made by you, or a transfer/migration over from IB, IS or SDA.

If it was as the result of a transfer/migration, you will now be classed as having been successfully migrated to ESA from that time, (Into The WRAG) and you will be covered by "Transitional Protection".

In that, you will be entitled to at least the same amount (comparably) as you were in receipt of before migration, or the amount that you are/were entitled to on ESA in The WRAG. (Whichever is the greater amount)

If it is a transfer/migration scenario, the links below may help :

What will I be paid?

&

What will I be transferred to?

From our : IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by bro58.

More
9 years 8 months ago #123547 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic Fraud
Congratulations on your success ! On reading your posts it has been a long hard slog - I wish you many long and restful nights sleep, you deserve it. Thanks mods for helping this member through the most difficult time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, slugsta, chrissy v

More
9 years 8 months ago #123560 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Cheers Bro 58,

Your knowledge and sense of humour certainly helped , your are a diamond many many thanks to you this site and all other mods and members who have supported me.

CV :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
9 years 8 months ago #123561 by chrissy v
Oh right thank you it was a transfer from IB,

Cheers Bro58

CV
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
9 years 8 months ago #123563 by chrissy v
Thank you so very very much I wouldn't have had the strength without all the mods and of the members too.

Chrissy V

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.