× Members

Fraud

More
9 years 10 months ago #121958 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Thanks Bro58 I will do I hope it helps anyone if ever they get into the situation that I have.

CV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #121960 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Fraud
It's really good to know that you have found someone who can help you with this.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 10 months ago #122012 by chrissy v
Thank you Mrs H and all mods and members for all their support, proper help as you all know has been a long time coming and my continuing this battle is down to all of you as I am sure I would have crumbled long before now, and if I loose at least I have given it my best shot , but I have my GP's backing now as well who has told me if I loose just to start the whole process again which I will do and lets be honest the money would be the assessment rate like it is now so I have nothing to loose in financial terms, and I feel as though I'm on a mission now and I have to carry it through till the end

Chrissy V
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122438 by chrissy v
Hi all I have had my new tribunal date the one that was adjourned new date is 28th July 14 and also had my meeting with the CAB welfare officer and he picked a few bones out of the 7 missing tribunal papers that they have only just sent to me and he typed me up a letter for me to send before the tribunal date, I just want to say that he has helped me a lot given the time he has had but if I loose I have done all I can and with my doctors backing I will have to start the merry go round all over again, and I have also received a letter saying my DLA has now been sent to the tribunal service and could take up to 33 weeks till I hear from them so no surprise there then, so I thought I would give you an update of whats happening in my world.
Any comments welcome.

Chrissy V
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by .

9 years 10 months ago #122441 by
Replied by on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Hi all I have had my new tribunal date the one that was adjourned new date is 28th July 14 and also had my meeting with the CAB welfare officer and he picked a few bones out of the 7 missing tribunal papers that they have only just sent to me and he typed me up a letter for me to send before the tribunal date, I just want to say that he has helped me a lot given the time he has had but if I loose I have done all I can and with my doctors backing I will have to start the merry go round all over again, and I have also received a letter saying my DLA has now been sent to the tribunal service and could take up to 33 weeks till I hear from them so no surprise there then, so I thought I would give you an update of whats happening in my world.
Any comments welcome.

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

So you finally have a date for your ESA appeal hearing !!!! best of luck !!! :)

Hopefully you will not have to wait the full 33 weeks for your DLA appeal hearing !!!

bro58

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #122682 by chrissy v
Hi All,

I have been left a message today on my answer machine asking me to ring them back regarding DLA saying that I was recently interviewed and that I should contact them to try and sort it out to save it having to go to court , am I wrong in thinking this has come about because I have appealed, there was no mention of them taking me to court letters just said they were going to make me pay nearly £4000 pounds, can they do this now ? I haven't rang them yet I am very worried should they have not said from the start that they would take me to court.

Chrissy V
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.