× Members

Sent request for PA4 which i got today. Not good.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150384 by Boomer
Hi and thank you foss!

Indeed, I fully expect the DM to rubber stamp the report from the sports physio just as you do.

Interestingly, just based on the assumption that ATOS are pretty incompetent, I just called them to make sure the PIP medical tape recordings are stored in compliance with their and DWP's own guidelines... not left in the physios sock drawer or the like.

They dont seem to know as they don't know where the tapes are.

Bless them. Still, all useful info to know..... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150598 by Boomer
Hello again.

May I ask if a SAR can be sent to ATOS is a similar manner to the one I sent to DWP?

As they hold information on me regarding the assessment I would assume I can?

Lastly, can a SAR also include a request of emails made regarding me sent internally within ATOS?

Thank you for your help as always people.

• foss27
8 years 2 months ago #150602 by foss27
Hi
You can send a SAR to any company holding data about you.

ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/

You may have to pay £10.
Perhaps they could tell you over the phone if they require it or just enclose it on the good probability they will :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #150606 by Boomer
Foss to the rescue, thanks!

I'll call them and ask about the fee etc.

I suspect that they have lost their copy of the audio tape I gave to the HP.

I'll see if I can ask them for a transcript of the recording. All 90 mins of it. That's effectively proof if they have it or not more to the point.

Thanks again. :-)

More
8 years 2 months ago #150643 by Boomer
A quick bit of help please?

Is there anywhere online detailing that the HP at the assessment should have already read all the evidence provided *before* the assessment for PIP?

Thanks if anyone can help with this. Just writing up a complaint letter to ATOS.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150646 by Gordon

Boomer wrote: Foss to the rescue, thanks!

I'll call them and ask about the fee etc.

I suspect that they have lost their copy of the audio tape I gave to the HP.

I'll see if I can ask them for a transcript of the recording. All 90 mins of it. That's effectively proof if they have it or not more to the point.

Thanks again. :-)

There's no requirement for them to provide a transcript of the recording and if they did they would be within their rights to charge you for the service.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boomer

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.