× Members

Sent request for PA4 which i got today. Not good.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156294 by Gordon
Boomer

Sorry to hear that your claim was unsuccessful and I can understand the reluctance to challenge the Decision it can be very stressful and tiring.

You can make a new claim for PIP immediately, there is no waiting period, although you might want to take a few days to make sure you have a plan to deal with the issues that caused your original claim to fail.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boomer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156300 by Boomer
Thank you Gordon, I will wait for a few days. Get my head a little clearer.

Hard to answer with a yes or no this next one.

Have a complaint going through ATOS about the F2F at the moment.

Been on going for many weeks now with ATOS insisting they don't have to give me a time-scale for a reply. They even say DWP have informed them of that "fact". Hmmm...

Anyway... with this ongoing is it likely to affect my new application in anyway what so ever?

Cant see how it would, might raise an eye brow or two but cant see it affecting the F2F etc as its irrelevant I would think?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156314 by Gordon

Boomer wrote: Thank you Gordon, I will wait for a few days. Get my head a little clearer.

Hard to answer with a yes or no this next one.

Have a complaint going through ATOS about the F2F at the moment.

Been on going for many weeks now with ATOS insisting they don't have to give me a time-scale for a reply. They even say DWP have informed them of that "fact". Hmmm...

Anyway... with this ongoing is it likely to affect my new application in anyway what so ever?

Cant see how it would, might raise an eye brow or two but cant see it affecting the F2F etc as its irrelevant I would think?

I can't see why it would, each claim/assessment looks at your limitations at that point in time, also your complaint is with ATOS and not the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boomer

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156331 by Boomer
Thank you Gordon.

More
8 years 5 days ago #157127 by Boomer
Just to keep my time line really, new PIP form arrived today.

Not going to spend 5 hours filling it in and writing pages of A4 to go with it this time.

Going to fill in what is necessary and keep it brief. Will send all med history papers I got from my Gp though.

Keeping it brief as all the details and information I put in last time were either ignored or simply not even read.

99% of the PIP decision is obviously made on the F2F if my experience was anything to go by...

No answers required, just expressing an opinion if helpful to anyone going through the process.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158083 by Boomer
A quick question unrelated to all previous questions I've made above.

On a new pip application who initially looks at the claim when sent back to the dwp?

Is it a non medically trained person who decides who to hand the claim onto, or does the dwp simply forward it onto the "HP" at ATOS straight off the bat?

Thanks for information as always

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.