× Members

Sent request for PA4 which i got today. Not good.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151502 by bro58

Boomer wrote: Thanks for info!

Only thing just occurred to me is a sent a SAR a few weeks back for the PA4 and old info relating to DLA.

I have a vague memory that there is a limit on SAR's you can ask for within a certain time?

Or am I just imagining that?

Thanks once again.

Hi B,

I am not aware of any limit to the amount of SAR's that you can submit !

Besides requesting copy of The PA 1 Form by name, you could also request "ALL" other documentation in "ALL" formats that was used/generated as a result of your PIP Claim !!

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151509 by Rh
I put in a SAR request for ESA and DLA. For the DLA I thought it would of had notes or report from my DLA appeal but it only had the notice saying appeal allowed, Is it meant to be released?

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151513 by bro58

Rh wrote: I put in a SAR request for ESA and DLA. For the DLA I thought it would of had notes or report from my DLA appeal but it only had the notice saying appeal allowed, Is it meant to be released?

Hi Rh,

As with you,"The Appellant", the DWP would have been sent exactly the same Tribunal Decision Notice as you received from the Tribunal.

Both parties (Appellant & DWP) must receive exactly the same documentation !!

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151551 by Boomer
Thanks Bro, all posting of the forums SAR template again and send it recorded.

Thanks for the help!

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151581 by bro58

Boomer wrote: Thanks Bro, all posting of the forums SAR template again and send it recorded.

Thanks for the help!

Hi B,

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

Or you can make the request in the form of a letter, as long as you make it clear that you are making a formal SAR under The Data Protection Act 1998.

Address the envelope : FAO The Data Controller, at the Benefits Office dealing with your PIP, or the address of The DWP Data Controller if you already have it.

Write DPA 1998 SAR in front, top, left corner of envelope.

Once received, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

Sending Documents to the DWP, ATOS, Capita or Maximus.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151752 by Boomer
SAR sent today, recorded.

Thanks again.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.