× Members

Sent request for PA4 which i got today. Not good.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151003 by Boomer
Amother update for my own train of thought as much as anything.

ATOS sent email today confirming that they still have not received the assessment recording from the HP.... 3 weeks to the day now since the assessment was carried out.

Have now sent DWP and ATOS recorded complaint letters/emails about the missing tapes and quoted a total of 10 guidelines in the DWP PIP Assessment Guide that the HP either ignored or broke. Some pedantic, some not so. Looking at texts on his phone and not having read the questionnaire before seeing me does not paint the HP in a good light.

Just getting a single written/ emailed apology on any single aspect of the assessment from ATOS is what Im hoping for.

If it goes to Tribunal that could prove useful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151374 by Boomer
May I ask what the PA1 report contains please and if it would be any use to request it from ATOS/ DWP?

Is it merely an internal admin report or does it contain extra information the HP gave to ATOS?

As always, thanks for the help.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151382 by

Boomer wrote: May I ask what the PA1 report contains please and if it would be any use to request it from ATOS/ DWP?

Is it merely an internal admin report or does it contain extra information the HP gave to ATOS?

As always, thanks for the help.

Hi B,

The PA 1 contains Review File Notes made by the Assessor, and as seen : Here. it should not normally be sent to the claimant.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by .

More
8 years 2 months ago #151468 by Boomer
Thank you bro,

I wonder, do you know if they are obliged to disclose the PA1 via a SAR?

8 years 2 months ago #151476 by

Boomer wrote: Thank you bro,

I wonder, do you know if they are obliged to disclose the PA1 via a SAR?

Hi B,

If the document contains information that is personal to you, then "Yes" in theory you should be able to request it via a SAR.

As far as I am aware, the only personal information that can be withheld is "Harmful Information" where it is considered that disclosing the information would be deleterious to the person in question

The only way to find out is to go ahead and request it ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151500 by Boomer
Thanks for info!

Only thing just occurred to me is a sent a SAR a few weeks back for the PA4 and old info relating to DLA.

I have a vague memory that there is a limit on SAR's you can ask for within a certain time?

Or am I just imagining that?

Thanks once again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.