× Members

Sent request for PA4 which i got today. Not good.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158105 by Gordon
Boomer

The DWP will copy everything you have sent and then forward your file to the relevant Assessment Provider with ay additional information, for example; if you have opted to use your DLA records as part of the assessment process, then this would be the point that they are added to your file.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boomer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161467 by Boomer
Just to summarise:

As my condition has changed since being awarded 4 points for PIP I decided to reapply rather than go to MR/ appeal.

This time I was very beief in the information I filled out in the form. Today I got an unexpected letter. Not from ATOS but rather from the DWP to say that my PIP application had been turned down.
No F2F with ATOS, just straight to the negative outcome letter. Paradoxically my brief information supplied this time lead to me getting 6 points...

My question is, shouldn't I have been asked to attend another F2F rather than just getting the decision letter? I made the new PIP application as that's what the DWP advised me to do as my meds and what I am now being treated for have altered.

Thank you for any help given.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161491 by Gordon
Boomer

I'm afraid there is no requirement for a face to face assessment to be carried out in regard to PIP, it sounds as if they did a Paper Based Review.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boomer

More
7 years 10 months ago #161528 by Boomer
Thanks Gordon. I think ive reached the end of the trail with PIP now.

Just too many things going on to continue.

Oh, ATOS never did reply to my complaint from a few months back. It seems that when they say there is no time limit to reply back they really just mean they will bury it.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161840 by Boomer
May I just ask whether a PA4 was still completed in the context of a paper based review please?

More
7 years 10 months ago #161857 by Gordon

Boomer wrote: May I just ask whether a PA4 was still completed in the context of a paper based review please?

It's a PA3 for a Paper Based Review.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.