× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
8 years 3 months ago #150064 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Diaries for PIP
OK so I have written "Please refer to previous report as the examples are still applicable" does that sound OK? If things have changed I have written why.

After I've done this, it seems easier that repeating everything and think it might make it easier with the assessment. We'll see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150067 by Orangeblossom
I was in care of MHT when last assessed and they did mention it in the PIP report and having a care plan. I have also been discharged now to the GP.

Any evidence such as diagnosis and meds you enclose would be helpful and if you don't have a recovery care plan, could maybe do one with the GP.

I asked to be discharged as prefer to be supported by family nd just said this on my form.

Not sure what will happen yet but would be interested to hear from any others whether this has made a difference to their claim.

More
8 years 3 months ago #150079 by libra1
Replied by libra1 on topic Diaries for PIP
I've applied for PIP with a mental health condition. I am not under CMHT or a Psychiatrist, either. Discharged to my GP only - provided evidence from him. Still waiting to hear if I have a f2f to attend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
8 years 3 months ago #150091 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: OK so I have written "Please refer to previous report as the examples are still applicable" does that sound OK? If things have changed I have written why.

After I've done this, it seems easier that repeating everything and think it might make it easier with the assessment. We'll see.

I'm not sure I agree with Foss on this, if the report is available then it probably is not an issue, but if the report is not or the assessor is unable to retrieve it for any reason then they will have nothing to refer to.

Our experience in the forum is that assessors and Decision Makers do not have access to any of the claimants previous information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #150092 by Orangeblossom
Thanks Gordon, it's good to get another point of view.

I have the report (PA4) and going to enclose a copy with the form, for the assessor.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150329 by Orangeblossom
Is there a PIP form specific to mental health, different from the normal one? I heard from someone being reassessed for mental health they had one which was more MH specific?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.