× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
8 years 2 months ago #151242 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Diaries for PIP
I'm sorry bro, I posted before reading the forum new posts. I was just about to msg you and say to ignore the post and I'll look it when it was posted,

Kind regards

OB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151243 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: I'm sorry bro, I posted before reading the forum new posts. I was just about to msg you and say to ignore the post and I'll look it when it was posted,

Kind regards

OB

Hi Ob,

I will merged all you PIP related queries into this one topic when we close ! :)

bro58

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151283 by bro58
Hi Ob,

I have now merged all your PIP related queries under this topic title : "Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic".

The only ones that I haven't merged, which can be seen : Here are the one's not related to PIP or those where you have commented or offered advice in another member's topic !!

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

Cheers !!!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151915 by Orangeblossom
I read in another post Atos are not very good at doing home visits. Last time they came to my home without me requesting it and they say in their report I will need support nest time, my condition will still be present and last time, even having a visit at all was stressful for me. I was OK but the assessor seemed quite perceptive and picked up a comment my husband said about how I'd been stressed.

I have a stress related condition (psychosis) as well as a serious physical condition and am in support group for ESA and enhanced care for PIP. My husband has emphasised in my form that an interview would be stressful and we mentioned the GP, who is just round the corner, phones me and I write them notes rather than seeing them.

I'm hoping I might not have to have an interview at all as the info we have given is quite detailed, including care plan, current med scripts for last few months, consultant's letters, report used last time, and ESA reports detailing long history of severe MH problems and severe nature of physical health problems.

I haven't even got the form yet so i guess best not panic until I know what is happening. I really don't want to have a severe psychotic episode due to this. Sigh.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151933 by bro58

Orangeblossom wrote: I read in another post Atos are not very good at doing home visits. Last time they came to my home without me requesting it and they say in their report I will need support nest time, my condition will still be present and last time, even having a visit at all was stressful for me. I was OK but the assessor seemed quite perceptive and picked up a comment my husband said about how I'd been stressed.

I have a stress related condition (psychosis) as well as a serious physical condition and am in support group for ESA and enhanced care for PIP. My husband has emphasised in my form that an interview would be stressful and we mentioned the GP, who is just round the corner, phones me and I write them notes rather than seeing them.

I'm hoping I might not have to have an interview at all as the info we have given is quite detailed, including care plan, current med scripts for last few months, consultant's letters, report used last time, and ESA reports detailing long history of severe MH problems and severe nature of physical health problems.

I haven't even got the form yet so i guess best not panic until I know what is happening. I really don't want to have a severe psychotic episode due to this. Sigh.

Hi Ob,

No, ATOS do not like giving Home Assessments !!

If you are to request a Home Assessment when your time arrives, you should include your request as a separate letter with The PIP 2 Form.

If you can also obtain a letter supporting this from your G.P. explaining why you need one, you should attach copy of that as well !!

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #152000 by Orangeblossom
I have already mentioned it in additional info, should i do another letter also? I have referred to the previous PIP report where their Atos assessor said I'd need support etc.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.