× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
8 years 2 months ago #152024 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: I have already mentioned it in additional info, should i do another letter also? I have referred to the previous PIP report where their Atos assessor said I'd need support etc.

Unless there are some particular aspects of the letter that you want to draw the attention to it should be sufficient to refer to it in Additional Info.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152043 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Diaries for PIP
Many thanks Gordon. It says I my PIP is until March 2017 and I will be contacted after March 2016. Do you know if that means the start of March then? Thanks you again.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152055 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: Many thanks Gordon. It says I my PIP is until March 2017 and I will be contacted after March 2016. Do you know if that means the start of March then? Thanks you again.

Hi Ob,

Yes, I would expect to receive your PIP Renewal any time after 01/03/16 !

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #152102 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Diaries for PIP
Thanks for your patience all of you.

In case it is useful for you, I have this template which is helpful to fill in for PIP forms, as there isn't an online version yet. You can fill this one in and print it off. i hope it works Ok as I have a mac. If it might be of use to you at B & W, let me know and I can email it to you.

Kind regards OB

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152120 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: Thanks for your patience all of you.

In case it is useful for you, I have this template which is helpful to fill in for PIP forms, as there isn't an online version yet. You can fill this one in and print it off. i hope it works Ok as I have a mac. If it might be of use to you at B & W, let me know and I can email it to you.

Kind regards OB

Hi Ob,

Anything of that ilk should be sent to : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with a covering note !!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154115 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Annual review letter
I got a letter yesterday; not sure if just a standard letter as waiting for re-assessment I think is due. Something about an annual review and that the amount is staying the same? Is this a standard letter do you know? Or instead of the re-assessment? Thanks

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.