× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
8 years 2 months ago #150349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: Is there a PIP form specific to mental health, different from the normal one? I heard from someone being reassessed for mental health they had one which was more MH specific?

No there isn't, there is only one version of the PIP2 form, most of the questions are applicable to claimants with mental health issues.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150364 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Diaries for PIP
Thanks Gordon. Maybe they meant they filled it in in a more specific way related to their MH.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150628 by Orangeblossom
I'm also not sure about whether to put in the ESA reports with the PIP renewal. I'm in the support group so it doesn't mention descriptors etc just the SG category and that I have a long history of severe health problems and mentions previous reports from around 2008-2014 which i thought might be useful. The prognosis however is 18 months so not sure what to do as wonder if they will just follow that.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150641 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: I'm also not sure about whether to put in the ESA reports with the PIP renewal. I'm in the support group so it doesn't mention descriptors etc just the SG category and that I have a long history of severe health problems and mentions previous reports from around 2008-2014 which i thought might be useful. The prognosis however is 18 months so not sure what to do as wonder if they will just follow that.

I can't see any harm being done by your including it, but if you are unable to link the ESA report to the PIP activities then it is unlikely to add any real value to your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
8 years 2 months ago #151221 by Orangeblossom
How much do you think diaries are useful for including in PIP claims?

I noticed when I got my PIP medical report for my last assessment, the diaries I'd included hadn't been included as evidence used. So, I'm not sure whether to bother this time, as i've explained in the form what most days are like.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151241 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Diaries for PIP

Orangeblossom wrote: How much do you think diaries are useful for including in PIP claims?

I noticed when I got my PIP medical report for my last assessment, the diaries I'd included hadn't been included as evidence used. So, I'm not sure whether to bother this time, as i've explained in the form what most days are like.

Hi Ob,

I see that you have posted several different topics on PIP queries, and I am most surprised that as you are regular poster, you continue to do so even after us posting This Topic at the top of the forum.

Please keep all your future PIP queries to the one topic.

As you are assessed on whether you can carry out "The PIP Activities" Reliably and Safely for The Majority of Days, a Diary is useful in indicating "how" and "why" you suffer limitations in carrying out The PIP Activities as above as it would provide day to day information over a period of time rather than a "snapshot" !!

It is of course up to you on what supporting evidence you should include !

If you don't include it, it cannot possibly be taken into account, can it ??? :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.