× Members

Going ahead with tribunal or waiting for new form?

More
9 years 10 months ago #122122 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Reassessment Timeframe

grace wrote: Thanks so much for your reply, Gordon. I almost never do not receive post so that shouldn't be a problem (although I realise Atos can claim to have sent an ESA50 when they have not in fact)...I definitely will NOT phone them around Sep as that will just trigger them sending an ESA50 which I want to avoid for as long as possible. They messed me around so badly with my DLA medical: they claimed I never phoned to cancel my first date when it was less than 7 days' notice and I couldn't get a friend to be here on their date so the doctor pitched up on that cancelled date. And there was more pilava after that. But I will start next month preparing my answers on the pc.

It is up to you whether you ring them or not and I can understand why you would not want given your previous problems, but your ringing them should not result in an ESA50 being sent, ATOS have no authority to initiate a re-assessment process, only the DWP can do this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122127 by Mabel2015
Replied by Mabel2015 on topic ESA Reassessment Timeframe
It's my understanding that a reminder is sent by ATOS 3 weeks after the original ESA50 is sent if ATOS haven't received the questionnnaire back by then. Surely it's unlikely that two pieces of correspondence do not arrive in the post from ATOS.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122129 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Reassessment Timeframe

Orchid wrote: It's my understanding that a reminder is sent by ATOS 3 weeks after the original ESA50 is sent if ATOS haven't received the questionnnaire back by then. Surely it's unlikely that two pieces of correspondence do not arrive in the post from ATOS.

Unlikely but still possible as we know from previous posts.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 9 months ago #123328 by grace
Replied by grace on topic ESA50 pdf
Hello
Could someone please paste the link for the DWP's most recent pdf of the ESA50. I've heard that it prints your answers very small and cuts some info off, so I want to copy the questions into a Word doc and type my answers (which I'll late print out and stick onto the ESA50) in preparation for when my reassessment comes around.

More
9 years 9 months ago #123331 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 pdf

grace wrote: Hello
Could someone please paste the link for the DWP's most recent pdf of the ESA50. I've heard that it prints your answers very small and cuts some info off, so I want to copy the questions into a Word doc and type my answers (which I'll late print out and stick onto the ESA50) in preparation for when my reassessment comes around.

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

It depends on the amount of text in the comments box, once the box is filled at normal size it start reducing the size of the font to fit additional text in.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: grace

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.