× Members

ESA50 (No. 2)

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113283 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic ESA50 (No. 2)
I have informed them on my latest ESA50 due to be submitted that 'My condition has deteriorated in the last 12 months', is this advisable?

Should I also mention that my current award is in the Support Group?

WD
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #113285 by
Replied by on topic ESA50 (No. 2)

WeDesign wrote: I have informed them on my latest ESA50 due to be submitted that 'My condition has deteriorated in the last 12 months', is this advisable?

Should I also mention that my current award is in the Support Group?

WD

Hi WD,

If it is the case that your medical conditions have deteriorated then there is nothing wrong with stating this.

Provide evidence if you have it, and go into detail about how this may have affected your limitations with respect to the qualifying descriptors.

Yes, you can mention that you are currently in The SG. If you are aware of which descriptor/s you qualified under, you could also state that you still feel that you qualify under the same descriptors, giving reasons, and that you have not adapted to the limitations that qualify you under the descriptor/s.

bro58

More
10 years 5 months ago #113376 by DaPa
Been taking a look at the documents I requested last year after the decision ...

This statement was listed on the decision maker’s sheet ‘At least one of the descriptors set out in Schedule 3 regulations apply’.

This was stated on the ESA85 ‘Would have difficulty mobilising repeatedly and reliably due to pain and balance’.

WD

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114623 by DaPa
I have sent off my ESA50 via Special Delivery.

They received it on 5th December, I have confirmation that it has been delivered along with a signature.

Do I need to phone / email them to get further confirmation or s this suffice evidence that it has been received.

WD
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114627 by
Replied by on topic ESA50 (No. 2)

WeDesign wrote: I have sent off my ESA50 via Special Delivery.

They received it on 5th December, I have confirmation that it has been delivered along with a signature.

Do I need to phone / email them to get further confirmation or s this suffice evidence that it has been received.

WD

Hi WD,

Proof of delivery and a signature should suffice.

If you wish to gain further written confirmation that ATOS have received your ESA50 by the deadline, you could e-mail the WCA Customer Service Team from the : ATOS Website

bro58

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114745 by DaPa
Hi,

I sent an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I received an email confirming they have received my completed ESA50.

My ESA50 was sent to Cardiff ATOS, email address I sent it to is up North I believe.

Can somebody please clarify this for me?

WD

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.