× Members

ESA

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #124874 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic ESA
Hi. I posted the MR request on the 9th September so I phoned up today and was told the only thing on the system was a request. I presume that is the request for the medical reports that they have not sent out still. So I asked for her to put the MR on the system. I thought 9 days would have been long enough to scan the MR request.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #124875 by
Replied by on topic ESA

Michelle wrote: Hi. I posted the MR request on the 9th September so I phoned up today and was told the only thing on the system was a request. I presume that is the request for the medical reports that they have not sent out still. So I asked for her to put the MR on the system. I thought 9 days would have been long enough to scan the MR request.

Hi M,

If the address that you posted The MR to is via Wolverhampton, it is delivered to Wolverhampton where it is then sorted by postcode, only then to be physically re-delivered to Kidderminster or Telford, where it is opened, scanned/e-mailed to the appropriate Benefits Office/Department.

I believe this can take up to a fortnight.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

More
9 years 7 months ago #124876 by Somerset21
Thank you bro58. Well I requested a SAR and had a letter saying I will get all the information I have asked for by the 6th October. So I should receive the medical reports in that. If they sent out the requests when asked then people would not necessary need to request a SAR as save them time and money as they will be sending me a lot more now as I requested lots. Just to be on the safe side.

9 years 7 months ago #124879 by
Replied by on topic ESA

Michelle wrote: Thank you bro58. Well I requested a SAR and had a letter saying I will get all the information I have asked for by the 6th October. So I should receive the medical reports in that. If they sent out the requests when asked then people would not necessary need to request a SAR as save them time and money as they will be sending me a lot more now as I requested lots. Just to be on the safe side.

Hi M,

Yes, I should imagine that The DWP Data Controllers have been far busier complying with SAR over the past few years than they have ever been.

bro58

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125000 by Somerset21
Hi all. An update. I have received some of the SAR I sent off for today. The ESA85A form from my IB to ESA change over has not got a lot of information on it. It is one piece of paper. The words barely cover to both sides. It just says this,
'' The available evidence from the ESA50 and med3 has been used to give advice in this case. The available evidence suggests that the client has a significant level of disability due to mental health issues, such that they would have limited capability for work. On the medication and currently attending courses which are hoped will aid her condition''.
It says other stuff but nothing relating to what category I fitted into for limited capability for work.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125001 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA
Michelle

A recommendation of Limited Capability for Work would correspond to a WRAG placement, there should also be an LT54 which the Decision Maker would have completed when you were transferred from IB to ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.