× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #135682 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Ok just phoned them in they won't budge so scared now they won't even give me time to fill In a form
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #135683 by Samra
This has never happened to be before the guy said the assessment is for last years ESA 50 I never got a chance to fill one out for this year , they just don't want to know . The thing I don't get is last year I had no assessment and got paid now they saying they want to do a assessment on the last year one do you think I should go ahead with it or fill in a ESA 50 and hand it to them on the day and post one to DWP?

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #135684 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Ok just phoned them in they won't budge so scared now they won't even give me time to fill In a form

Hi S,

As I advised the other member in the topic that I gave you the link for (have you read it ?) you should e-mail Maximus and ask to escalate as a complaint.

Draw their attention to our 3 News Articles that I provided the links for.

Phoning will only put you through to a normal Customer Service Adviser.

You need to keep it in writing, to provide a paper trail.

bro58

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #135685 by Samra
I've got mentel Heath issues and other wise no change really same it's a life time condition no cure at all

8 years 10 months ago #135686 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: I've got mentel Heath issues and other wise no change really same it's a life time condition no cure at all

Hi S,

It is your decision to make, if you feel that your health conditions and limitations have not altered,

bro58

More
8 years 10 months ago #135687 by Samra
Ok better get on to it thanks for the advise I'll keep you updated
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.