× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 10 months ago #135755 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Hi it's very difficult to understand the esa50 do you if anyone can help me fill it in in Birmingham or ETC? Please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #135759 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Hi it's very difficult to understand the esa50 do you if anyone can help me fill it in in Birmingham or ETC? Please

Do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Are you using our ESA Claim guides?

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have any specific questions we may be able to help you on the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #135811 by Samra
Hi I contacted my MP and he has said that this is gonna happen with a lot of people and tribunals are gonna take place they are trying to make there name , Its gonna be stressfull and unfair in the mean time to get the form filled in . And they have no right to base the assessment on the last year form . I've checked your site to fill it in . I need some one to fill it in

More
8 years 10 months ago #135830 by Gordon

Samra wrote: Hi I contacted my MP and he has said that this is gonna happen with a lot of people and tribunals are gonna take place they are trying to make there name , Its gonna be stressfull and unfair in the mean time to get the form filled in . And they have no right to base the assessment on the last year form . I've checked your site to fill it in . I need some one to fill it in

I'm afraid we cannot provide specific advice for completing the ESA50, all we can do is explain how the system operates.

If you do the search that I included in my previous post you may be able to find someone who can help in your area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #136053 by Samra
Hi phoned DWP today and he wouldn't budge so mentioned MP so he gave the assessment for 3rd July but still no ESA50 form he said phone job centre will do that tomorrow now but he also didn't say when the form has to be back by ? When do you think I should submit it back by ?

More
8 years 10 months ago #136068 by Gordon

Samra wrote: Hi phoned DWP today and he wouldn't budge so mentioned MP so he gave the assessment for 3rd July but still no ESA50 form he said phone job centre will do that tomorrow now but he also didn't say when the form has to be back by ? When do you think I should submit it back by ?

I assume you mean Maximus rather than the DWP, it's easy to get the names wrong :)

You can try calling the DWP (JC+) about the ESA50 but they may not be interested as the assessment process is the responsibility of Maximus. To save you another call, I would email Maximus about the problem. Follow the links on the following

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

and make a formal complaint.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.