× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 10 months ago #136272 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Sorry I didn't understand that at all , does it mean he can write a letter saying why she is unfit for work and saying why ? And her health conditions? Also untill a decision is made will she get paid ?

Yes the GP can write a letter of support, what I am saying is that they need to explain in as much detail as possible why Samra meets the ESA Descriptors.

For example; the patient has chronic Osteoarthritis in their knees and wrists, this precludes them from walking more than 10m at any time and they would not be able to self-propel a manual wheelchair.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136273 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Also Samra can get carers allowance and I can't claim it because I'm working and my wife can't to because we get child tax credit and child benifet for my little son is there anything else I can claim rather then carers allowence because its unclaimed?

If you are working full time, or 24 hours or more a week, then it's unlikely that you can claim any other benefits.

It's not clear from your post who is receiving the DLA Care, Samra or your son, if it is your son, the you should check to see if you are receiving the Disability element for the Child Tax Credits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #136283 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Sorry I meant I'm not claiming Samra carers allowance.
Child tax credit is for my little boy I get I work full time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 10 months ago #136464 by Samra
Hi sorry to make a new topic I couldn't find the other one anyway What sort of things does the GP need to say on the home assessment letter Samra suffers from chrones disease And colitis also mentel health problems she isn't getting better she's getting worse day by day as soon as she eats she's on the toilet the doctors say it's because she's got less intenstines left as they is no cure she's always in constant pain what do you recommend the GP writes and also if you have a thread I could read I'd be grateful thanks

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136468 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Health assessment
Hi S,

I have merged your post to your main topic for continuity.

To ensure that you can find this topic easily on your next visit, you can either Bookmark/Favourite the page in your internet browser, generally done at top right of page.

Or you can left click your mouse/pad on your blue username which brings up a list of your previous posts.

Your G.P. needs to confirm Samra's medical condition/s then give reasons why the symptoms/limitations caused by the medical conditions mean that she cannot attend an Assessment Centre, by using public transport, a car or taxi and therefore has the need of a Home Assessment.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136652 by Samra
hi can I please get the address to where I have to send my ESA50 form please

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.