× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137023 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Hi I sent form of on 24th with home assessment letter from GP now the maximum sent another letter out to remind me I got assessment at the centre does that mean he has ignored the GP home assessment letter?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #137029 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Hi I sent form of on 24th with home assessment letter from GP now the maximum sent another letter out to remind me I got assessment at the centre does that mean he has ignored the GP home assessment letter?

Hi S,

Not necessarily,

You need to contact Maximus (CHDA) on Monday to check that their letter hasn't crossed in the post with your G.P. letter.

If they have the G.P. letter supporting a home assessment, you should ask them why they are not paying heed to it.

bro58

More
8 years 9 months ago #137059 by Samra
Ok will do so sacred don't know what's going to happen

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137134 by Samra
What do they mean by file with doctor ?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137135 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment
Hi S,

I have merged your post with your ongoing topic.

Please keep all your related queries to this topic in future, as it helps the Mods with continuity.

It appears that your ESA50 and any other evidence that you have provided are now with a Maximus Assessor (doctor)

They should now decide whether or not a face to face assessment is necessary, at home or at a centre, or whether they can make a recommendation on which group you (Samra) should be placed into on the paper evidence alone, without the need of a face to face.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .

More
8 years 9 months ago #137136 by Samra
Sorry you replied TTT what do they mean by file with doctor ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.