× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 10 months ago #136898 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Also do I mension on there as you was basing you was basing my face to fave assessment on last years esa50 I have submitted a new one or do I say something else ? And do I go on to explain that you didn't set me a esa50 I had to print one of ? Or shall I not explain why I'm sending the fao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136905 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: If I go ahead have the face to face will it be based on the one I sent recently or still last year ? And if I don't write the cover letter will they base the decision on recent form ?

I can't see any reason why the assessment would use your old form if you have supplied a new one.

The cover letter is just to try and make sure that the form gets to the right person, the form being sent to the DWP is just ensure that they get a copy in the very unlikely circumstance that the assessor does not include it in your file, this is all about belt and braces.:)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #136906 by Gordon

Samra wrote: Also do I mension on there as you was basing you was basing my face to fave assessment on last years esa50 I have submitted a new one or do I say something else ? And do I go on to explain that you didn't set me a esa50 I had to print one of ? Or shall I not explain why I'm sending the fao

I would just say that you have produced a new ESA50 because your limitations have changed since you completed the original one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #136918 by Samra
Also I faxed a home assessment letter and also Sent a copy to maxims and DWP do they get in touch with me or do I get in touch with them ?

More
8 years 10 months ago #136921 by Gordon

Samra wrote: Also I faxed a home assessment letter and also Sent a copy to maxims and DWP do they get in touch with me or do I get in touch with them ?

Maximus have sole discretion in regard to home assessments, I would wait a couple of days before contacting them about your letter,

Gordon

More
8 years 10 months ago #136933 by Samra
The form and letter have been delivered today was sent special delivery

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.