× Members

WERE TO SEND ESA50

More
8 years 10 months ago #136662 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: hi can I please get the address to where I have to send my ESA50 form please

You need to send it to the Maximus office where you were to be re-assessed, there address should be on any of the letters you have received from them, failing that you can email them for an address by following the links on the following.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136678 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic Health assessment
Why do I have to send to maximus I was gonna send it to DWP ? As I didn't get a chance to do one its unfair that I have to send it ti maximus and not DWP ? What difference will it make if I send it to DWP ? or shall I send one to DWP & MAXIMUS ?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136679 by Samra
also what is the address of DWP ?

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136689 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Why do I have to send to maximus I was gonna send it to DWP ? As I didn't get a chance to do one its unfair that I have to send it ti maximus and not DWP ? What difference will it make if I send it to DWP ? or shall I send one to DWP & MAXIMUS ?

Hi S,

It is Maximus who carry out all Medical Services for The ESA Works Capability Assessment which includes making recommendations to the DWP on what level of ESA should be awarded.

They make these recommendations as a result of evidence that is included in/with The ESA50 and information gleaned at a face to face assessment.

The DWP ESA Decision Maker is not medically qualified, and makes the final decision taking into account all the evidence that they have in front of them, including the ESA50 and the recommendations made by Maximus.

You could send copy to both Maximus and The DWP DM.

This will ensure that The DWP have exactly the same evidence to refer to as Maximus.

For DWP, address it : FAO The ESA Decision Maker, at the address of the Benefits Office/Centre on your most recent DWP ESA letter.

Or you can get the address by ringing ESA :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA. (Open 8AM-6PM. Mon-Fri.)

bro58

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136850 by Samra
Hi just to know I've sent the form of but forgot to write ATTENTION OF DECISION MAKER what can I do now ?

8 years 10 months ago #136856 by
Replied by on topic Health assessment

Samra wrote: Hi just to know I've sent the form of but forgot to write ATTENTION OF DECISION MAKER what can I do now ?

Hi S,

It should still arrive on an ESA DM's desk.

The only thing that you can do is post a covering letter FAO The ESA Decision Maker drawing attention to the fact that you sent a copy of your ESA50, etc, giving the date of posting and their receipt of it, etc.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.