× Members

Can I print my answers for my ESA 50 ?

• Richard
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115151 by Richard
Hi

Very quick question, I have been helping fill out my Partner's ESA50 for her, and I wanted to ask, As the spaces for answering are so small, I was wondering if anyone had just written in the space "See attached Sheet", and then just attached a typed sheet, listing the Questions, and their answers, obviously with the relevant claimant info printed on it ?

The reason I ask, is that my writing is not that good, and typing it out on the computer, and then printing it would make it much more legible than trying to fit as much as possible in the space, then writing out another sheet.

I just wondered if anyone had done this, and if the DWP get upset about it ?.

Many Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115152 by

Richard wrote: Hi

Very quick question, I have been helping fill out my Partner's ESA50 for her, and I wanted to ask, As the spaces for answering are so small, I was wondering if anyone had just written in the space "See attached Sheet", and then just attached a typed sheet, listing the Questions, and their answers, obviously with the relevant claimant info printed on it ?

The reason I ask, is that my writing is not that good, and typing it out on the computer, and then printing it would make it much more legible than trying to fit as much as possible in the space, then writing out another sheet.

I just wondered if anyone had done this, and if the DWP get upset about it ?.

Many Thanks

Hi R,

Yes, your query regarding continuing on separate A4 pages is fine, many people do this.

Have you considered :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides under the heading of "ESA Claims and Appeals - Current forms"

On this page :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

• mrjohnno
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115803 by mrjohnno
Replied by mrjohnno on topic Can I print my answers for my ESA 50 ?
I was told I couldn't use the PDF version as it is only for new claims. If I can then that would be wonderful.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115812 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Can I print my answers for my ESA 50 ?

mrjohnno wrote: I was told I couldn't use the PDF version as it is only for new claims. If I can then that would be wonderful.

There is only one ESA50 in use, at least in principle, and the same form is used for both new claims and re-assessments, so there is not reason why you should not use the PDF version for your renewal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrjohnno

• mrjohnno
10 years 3 months ago #115825 by mrjohnno
Replied by mrjohnno on topic Can I print my answers for my ESA 50 ?
Do you think I should give it a whirl and see if it is acceptable? If it is then it may be of benefit to others.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115833 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Can I print my answers for my ESA 50 ?

mrjohnno wrote: Do you think I should give it a whirl and see if it is acceptable? If it is then it may be of benefit to others.

It is entirely up to you, but we do have members who have used the PDF for a re-assessment and have had no problem with doing so and I am not aware of anybody who has used the PDF version and had the DWP complain.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrjohnno

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.