× Members

Which Documents Do I Need?

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #118352 by Bill
Which Documents Do I Need? was created by Bill
Hi all,

Well, if I had a hat I would take it off to you guys.... thanks a million, couldnt have done it without you, and I will remain a member for life, thats how important this site is, in my opinion.

I have been a lot luckier than many I have read about as my application was dealt with quickly so I am very pleased.

Could you please remind me what the up to date docs are that I need to ask for regarding prognosis and on what basis they put me into my group please?

Fantastic job you guys are doing, next stop PIP for me so I will be keeping an eye on things here every day that I am able to.

Thanks again all, you are superb!

Bill
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #118353 by
Replied by on topic Which Documents Do I Need?

Bill wrote: Hi all,

Well, if I had a hat I would take it off to you guys.... thanks a million, couldnt have done it without you, and I will remain a member for life, thats how important this site is, in my opinion.

I have been a lot luckier than many I have read about as my application was dealt with quickly so I am very pleased.

Could you please remind me what the up to date docs are that I need to ask for regarding prognosis and on what basis they put me into my group please?

Fantastic job you guys are doing, next stop PIP for me so I will be keeping an eye on things here every day that I am able to.

Thanks again all, you are superb!

Bill

Hi B,

Here is a post of mine from before xmas that should give you all the information that you require :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=100129#115224

If you still have any further queries, please re-post here. :)

bro58

More
10 years 2 months ago #118367 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic Which Documents Do I Need?
Hi Bro,

Thanks for that. I have read it and will follow the details therein to get the info I need.

Once again, thanks for everything.

Cheers
Bill

More
10 years 2 months ago #118376 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Which Documents Do I Need?
Glad to hear that your claim was successful Bill! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris