× Members

PIP

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119317 by Emzy
PIP was created by Emzy
Hello I will be having my PIP face to face assessment in two weeks time. What preparation shall I do? Do I need to take copies of my medical evidences exactly the same to what I have submitted with my PIP2 form? And one thing more, does using a wheelchair needs an assessment from NHS or from the GP? Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119322 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

Calmey wrote: Hello I will be having my PIP face to face assessment in two weeks time. What preparation shall I do? Do I need to take copies of my medical evidences exactly the same to what I have submitted with my PIP2 form? And one thing more, does using a wheelchair needs an assessment from NHS or from the GP? Thank you.

Have a look at our PIP Claim guide, there is a section towards the back that discusses the assessment process.

Wheelchairs are no considered as part of the PIP assessment, it is purely a walking test.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris