× Members

Assigned to Support Group with having a medical

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #120007 by NutsAreEvil
Just wanted to say a quick thank you. I started claiming ESA in 2012 as I have Aspergers Syndrome and suffer from depression and anxiety. After a harrowing visit to Atos I was placed in the WRAG.

Just before Christmas I received another ESA50 to fill in but with the help of the B&W guide for people with mental health problems and learning difficulties, I was able to make a much better case for myself and give the DWP the information they needed to know in a form they would accept.

As a result I've just had a letter informing me that I've been moved from the WRAG into the Support Group without even having to go to Atos for another assessment. This a huge relief as I've been worrying myself sick for months about the whole thing, but I've got a better result than I would ever have thought possible.

I really am incredibly grateful to all staff at B&W for the wonderful service you provide. My heartfelt thanks go to all of you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #120008 by Gordon
NAE

Many congratulations on the SG award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 4 weeks ago #120010 by bro58
Hi NAE,

That is really good news !!! :cheer:

Thanks for letting us all know, and for your very kind comments regarding B&W.

bro58

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #120013 by slugsta
That is great news! Thanks for letting us know, it really gives our members hope to hear of positive outcomes. Thanks also for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 4 weeks ago #120016 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Assigned to Support Group with having a medical
Ditto from me :)

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris