× Members

ESA returned December

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #120670 by neptuno
ESA returned December was created by neptuno
I'm currently in the Support Group and returned my ESA50i in December for reassessment .
Should I have heard something by now ???
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #120671 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic ESA returned December
Mine was received by Atos on 5th December '13.

I have not heard anything, I am in the Cardiff area.

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #120673 by
Replied by on topic ESA returned December

neptuno wrote: I'm currently in the Support Group and returned my ESA50i in December for reassessment .
Should I have heard something by now ???

Hi n,

If you are happy that ATOS received the ESA50 by the deadline given, the ball in firmly in their court.

You SG award payments will continue until the medical assessment has been completed by ATOS, your file has been returned to The DWP and The DWP ESA DM has made a decision.

As you know, ATOS are currently trying to reduce a huge back log of cases that have accumulated.

If you wish to obtain an update, you can contact ATOS WCA Customer Services from their web page :

www.atoshealthcare.com/claimants

bro58

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #120675 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic ESA returned December
I was placed in SG without medical last time so I'm guessing I will have a medical this time round. I must be one of the thousands caught up in the backlog same as Charlie Brown :(

9 years 10 months ago #120677 by
Replied by on topic ESA returned December

neptuno wrote: I was placed in SG without medical last time so I'm guessing I will have a medical this time round. I must be one of the thousands caught up in the backlog same as Charlie Brown :(

Hi n,

It is not a given that just because you didn't have a F2F last time that one will be required this time.

We have many members who have remained in The SG on reassessment without ever having a F2F.

If the evidence that you have provided this time is compelling enough to show that your condition has not improved and your limitations have not diminished, there may not be a need for a F2F.

bro58

More
9 years 10 months ago #120679 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic ESA returned December
My initial ESA resulted in being placed in WRAG. I then sent a letter to ask for a recon/apeal and was then placed in SG without a F2F for 2 yrs, max at time. Then received the next ESA when due, completed it with loads of evidence to place me in the SG. I was placed in SG without a F2F 4 3years, the max time.
I hope this gives you hope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neptuno

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.