× Members

PIP timescale

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121483 by missjdlawars
PIP timescale was created by missjdlawars
I just had my face to face assessment after 9 month wait. It took around 1 and a half hours. Any idea on the expected time scale for a decision?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121486 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP timescale
I'm afraid it could still take a long time, especially if your report is held back for audit before being sent to DWP (I don't know how many are being audited these days).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago #121489 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP timescale

missjdlawars wrote: I just had my face to face assessment after 9 month wait. It took around 1 and a half hours. Any idea on the expected time scale for a decision?

Please don't make duplicate posts we try to answer questions as quickly as possible, all it does is tie up two moderators giving you the same answer.

Thanks

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
9 years 11 months ago #121493 by missjdlawars
Replied by missjdlawars on topic PIP timescale
Sorry, wasn't sure the other one went through, my phone glitched

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121514 by Anon1955
Replied by Anon1955 on topic PIP timescale
Hi, bit new to this so please forgive any glaring errors!
I had my interview (Capita) a few weeks ago and my assessment report was with the DWP less than one week later.
I have also been told by the DWP that they aim to make a decision within 3 weeks of receiving the assessment results.
That was just over 3 weeks ago!
I will give it 1 more week as they also say letters will take anywhere from 7 to 10 working days to deliver due to everything being sent 2nd class business post.
Then I will be on the Dog and Bone again to find out what is happening!
BTW! I live in South Wales (just in case it makes a difference)!
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121516 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP timescale

Steve Allen wrote: Hi, bit new to this so please forgive any glaring errors!
I had my interview (Capita) a few weeks ago and my assessment report was with the DWP less than one week later.
I have also been told by the DWP that they aim to make a decision within 3 weeks of receiving the assessment results.
That was just over 3 weeks ago!
I will give it 1 more week as they also say letters will take anywhere from 7 to 10 working days to deliver due to everything being sent 2nd class business post.
Then I will be on the Dog and Bone again to find out what is happening!
BTW! I live in South Wales (just in case it makes a difference)!

Welcome to Benefits and Work.Thanks for letting us know of your experience with claiming PIP.

it appears that your username might be your real name. If you wish to change it, in order to maintain a degree of anonymity, you can do so easily by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

This might also help you find your way around as you appear to be new to the site.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anon1955

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.