× Members

dla help please

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121920 by Markov
dla help please was created by Markov
I am in the middle of filling my dla form in but dont want to ger refused as I have a genuine mental health problem. I dont see psychiatrists or anything like that as they were unable to help me lasttime and just told me I was fine and could just use cbt. I see my doctor but I know what doctors are like regarding dla forms they just fill in the facts. I am unsure what to do I have followed the guides on filling the form in to the last detail and the only evidence I have is my own account and a report from the esa medical I had which is a good report. Any advice people.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121927 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dla help please

Markov wrote: I am in the middle of filling my dla form in but dont want to ger refused as I have a genuine mental health problem. I dont see psychiatrists or anything like that as they were unable to help me lasttime and just told me I was fine and could just use cbt. I see my doctor but I know what doctors are like regarding dla forms they just fill in the facts. I am unsure what to do I have followed the guides on filling the form in to the last detail and the only evidence I have is my own account and a report from the esa medical I had which is a good report. Any advice people.

Hi M,

As it appears that you have used our DLA guides, there is little that I can add.

Claimants can obtain copies of their G.P. records where there is little or no other supporting evidence.

However, there will be a charge :

Requesting Your Medical Recordsl

&

Charging for medical records

A G.P. Factual Report (GPFR) "may" be sent to your G.P. to capture further medical evidence :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/medical-reports-completion.pdf

Please keep us updated, and good luck !!! :)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris