× Members

Oh Happy,happy day!!!!

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #123952 by Francis
Oh Happy,happy day!!!! was created by Francis
Today the dreaded brown envelope arrived. I had previously:-

Migrated from long term IB to ESA - SG Award 1year - No Medical - Wait for result 5 weeks
Reassessment ESA - SG Award 18 months - No Medical - Wait for result 4 weeks

- and this time Reassessment ESA SG - and again No Medical - and Award for 3 years! - Wait for result 7 months
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Such an ENORMOUS relief!! I couldn't have done it without advice from this site. I gave very detailed & comprehensive info on the ESA 50 with extensive attached pages & supporting evidence from GP & others. That said the strain of the wait has caused me to develop further health problems... at least I can try & recover before it's my turn again.

Thanks to all involved with this great site & good luck & love to all going through the same ordeal.

Francis
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #123953 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Oh Happy,happy day!!!!
Francis

That is excellent news, many congratulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

9 years 8 months ago #123954 by
Replied by on topic Oh Happy,happy day!!!!

Francis wrote: Today the dreaded brown envelope arrived. I had previously:-

Migrated from long term IB to ESA - SG Award 1year - No Medical - Wait for result 5 weeks
Reassessment ESA - SG Award 18 months - No Medical - Wait for result 4 weeks

- and this time Reassessment ESA SG - and again No Medical - and Award for 3 years! - Wait for result 7 months
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Such an ENORMOUS relief!! I couldn't have done it without advice from this site. I gave very detailed & comprehensive info on the ESA 50 with extensive attached pages & supporting evidence from GP & others. That said the strain of the wait has caused me to develop further health problems... at least I can try & recover before it's my turn again.

Thanks to all involved with this great site & good luck & love to all going through the same ordeal.

Francis

Hi F,

That's great news to start our afternoon session !!!! :cheer:

A Hat-trick of SG awards without a face to face !!! :cheer:

You must have done a very good job of explaining your limitations within the ESA50 and in providing good supporting evidence, well done.

Thanks for letting us all know, and for your comments regarding B&W.

bro58

More
9 years 8 months ago #123955 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Oh Happy,happy day!!!!
That is great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :) I hope you are able to relax now and not worry about DWP for the foreseeable future.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris