× Members

Back dated payments for ESA

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125162 by toriar
Back dated payments for ESA was created by toriar
Great news over the weekend - my daughter was moved from ESA IR WRAG to Support Group after a medical. She just got the letter - a week after the medical.

She was moved from IB to ESA Contributions based WRAG in March 2013, then to ESA IR in March 2014. She had to return a medical questionnaire in December 2013 - which is the medical she has just been to.

My question is - can this be backdated at all? Her letter says it's back dated for 2 weeks only.

Many thanks for all your help - we couldn't have got this far without your invaluable guides.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125165 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Back dated payments for ESA
Worriedsick

Congratulations on the award.

I'm afraid as her placement in the SG is the result of a re-assessment then it will only be backdated to the date of that new Decision, however, she should have her ESA(CB) re-instated with an ESA(IR) top-up and the Enhanced Disability Premium paid in addition to any that she was already receiving.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: toriar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris