× Members

How long are reassessments taking now?

• bottleofbest
  • Topic Author
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #127935 by bottleofbest
How long are reassessments taking now? was created by bottleofbest
Hi all, long time no speak :)

I'm due my Atos reassessment in May I think, but can anyone tell me how likely this is to happen?
Have they caught up with their backlog yet? Last time I was on here reassessments had been put on the back burner until they had caught up with themselves. How long am I likely to wait?

Thanks everyone x
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #127938 by

bottleofbest wrote: Hi all, long time no speak :)

I'm due my Atos reassessment in May I think, but can anyone tell me how likely this is to happen?
Have they caught up with their backlog yet? Last time I was on here reassessments had been put on the back burner until they had caught up with themselves. How long am I likely to wait?

Thanks everyone x

Hi bofb,

See :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=102652#127912

&

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=102643#127894

From today.

Cheers

bro58

More
9 years 4 months ago #127970 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic How long are reassessments taking now?
:woohoo: Hi All

With regard to backlog lying with ATOS…………….took a deep breath before Christmas and belled Atos. I was told that in the South West ATOS are 1 year behind.

What I can’t work out, however, is if they remain 1 year behind, even when the new bods take over, would that then mean that on coupling the 1year to the 2 year deferment, it may create a situation where some won’t be reassessed for a total of 3 years?

Why doesn’t some wonderful MP make it mandatory for the DWP to keep clients in the loop re; their reassessment dates!!!!!!!!!!!?

Best wishes to all for 2015.

P.

More
9 years 4 months ago #127977 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long are reassessments taking now?
petrocelli

It took a Commons Select Committee to get the Minister to admit there was a problem in the first place, so I don't hold out much hope of the DWP providing more information than they need to.

Maximus, who replace ATOS in about three months have stated that they expect it to take a year to catch up, my personal opinion is that is very optimistic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris