× Members

max esa award

More
9 years 3 months ago #128508 by potter
max esa award was created by potter
got my renewal letter this time 3 year ago and my positive outcome in april 3 year ago.always thought the max award was for 3 year so should i be expecting a renewal form any day soon ? 'if so then hopefully the fact they've left me alone for 3 year bodes well for my next claim?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128531 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic max esa award

potter wrote: got my renewal letter this time 3 year ago and my positive outcome in april 3 year ago.always thought the max award was for 3 year so should i be expecting a renewal form any day soon ? 'if so then hopefully the fact they've left me alone for 3 year bodes well for my next claim?

Hi p,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

There is a similar query and response : Here, which should answer your query.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this topic.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
9 years 3 months ago #128594 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic max esa award
Hello all. Just a quick question. How do I find out the phone number to query my next esa assessment? i used the number off one of my letters from them and there was a recording saying that number isnt used..So I'm stuck now as i dont know what number they have now. thanks in advance

More
9 years 3 months ago #128596 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic max esa award

nicolesnin wrote: Hello all. Just a quick question. How do I find out the phone number to query my next esa assessment? i used the number off one of my letters from them and there was a recording saying that number isnt used..So I'm stuck now as i dont know what number they have now. thanks in advance

0345 608 8545 option 3

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 3 months ago #128597 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic max esa award
thanks very much gordon, i'll try that tomorrow.

• bro58
9 years 3 months ago #128598 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic max esa award

nicolesnin wrote: thanks very much gordon, i'll try that tomorrow.

Hi n,

It is always best to ring the ESA number as early as possible. I believe the Call Centres are open from 8AM.

If you ring and are not happy with the response/attitude of The Call Responder, sometimes it is best to end the call, and ring back and try a different responder.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris