× Members

ESA Guides

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130251 by digitalrace
ESA Guides was created by digitalrace
Hello
Just discovered that a you have published a new 'Best Possible Guides' to ESA dated February 2015. A couple of weeks ago I downloaded your November 2014 guides for ESA on mental and physical health grounds. I am wondering if it is possible to download the updated pages rather than download the whole guides?
Kind regards
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130264 by
Replied by on topic ESA Guides

digitalrace wrote: Hello
Just discovered that a you have published a new 'Best Possible Guides' to ESA dated February 2015. A couple of weeks ago I downloaded your November 2014 guides for ESA on mental and physical health grounds. I am wondering if it is possible to download the updated pages rather than download the whole guides?
Kind regards

Hi dr,

I am no techy, but I do not think that it is possible to download extracts from the Guide.

You could download and save the new Guide, then make a note of any new extract, or just print off the new additions.

The ESA Claims Guide was updated to reflect the new updated version (09/02/15) of The WCA Handbook which contains advice to assessors on how they should carry our ESA assessments with respect to the ESA legislation.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

More
9 years 2 months ago #130351 by digitalrace
Replied by digitalrace on topic ESA Guides
Hello
Thanks for your usual prompt and helpful reply. Your guides are vitally important to me and I will print the updated guides.
Kind regards
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris