× Members

lilac suite north manchester general hospital

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131909 by maggieomx
hiya all has anyone been to the LILAC SUITE AT NORTH MANCHESTER GENERAL HOSPITAL ??

I have got my appointment for my f2f pip assessment but iv been told by a very reliable source (a solicitor) this has got to be the worse place to be sent for your assesment !! and its renown for failing people

has anyone any dealings with having their f2f at this suite ?? please can you let me know your experience of the place ??
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131917 by bro58

maggieomx wrote: hiya all has anyone been to the LILAC SUITE AT NORTH MANCHESTER GENERAL HOSPITAL ??

I have got my appointment for my f2f pip assessment but iv been told by a very reliable source (a solicitor) this has got to be the worse place to be sent for your assesment !! and its renown for failing people

has anyone any dealings with having their f2f at this suite ?? please can you let me know your experience of the place ??

Hi momx,

There was a "bit of a stink" over this, as The Lilac Suite sits on disabled parking bays.

However, after investigation, it turned out that the disabled parking bays had been decommissioned and the "Portacabin" structure was there long before it was used as a PIP Consultation Centre.

Apparently it was previously used for Rheumatology.

Oh !!! the irony of it being on decommissioned disabled parking bays though !!!

There is a picture of it : Here.

As you can see, it is level access, and your daughter should be able to drop you at the door.

Other members who have attended The Lilac Suite are most welcome to provide feedback.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131936 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic lilac suite north manchester general hospital
oh my god I feel even more sick now !! why did they give me this centre !! nd I cant change it as first f2f the gave me was warrington !!!

More
8 years 9 months ago #137979 by pat
Hi
How did your consultation go? I have one here and I feel so ill just thinking about it. What was the parking like.
Pat.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137980 by bro58

pat wrote: Hi
How did your consultation go? I have one here and I feel so ill just thinking about it. What was the parking like.
Pat.

Hi P,

momx has not posted for over 6 weeks, B&W is not really a chat forum as such.

Mostly, members only post to make queries, although some do offer support to others.

As I recall, her consultation was nowhere near as bad as she thought it would be, and it was not at all traumatic.

I believe momx, was being transferred over from DLA HR Mobility and HR Care to PIP.

She ended up with Enhanced Mobility PIP and Standard Rate Daily Living PIP.

If you left click your mouse/pad on her blue username (or any other members username) : maggieomx

A list of all her posts will come up, you can then review her experiences.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137981 by pat
Hi
Sorry about that and thank you for your help.
Pat.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.