× Members

Esa And company sick pay together!!

• margaret
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #132013 by margaret
Esa And company sick pay together!! was created by margaret
i have been awarded esa support group without a medical and i would like to thank b&W site for help with their guides. i was phoned by my work today to say that as sick pay runs from april to march i will be entitled to sick pay again from april.i dont want this as ive just been awarded esa.can anyone suggest what i do now.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132014 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa And company sick pay together!!

margaret wrote: i have been awarded esa support group without a medical and i would like to thank b&W site for help with their guides. i was phoned by my work today to say that as sick pay runs from april to march i will be entitled to sick pay again from april.i dont want this as ive just been awarded esa.can anyone suggest what i do now.

thanks

Providing you are receiving Contribution Based ESA with no Income Related ESA top-up then there should be no problem with you receiving your ESA and the sick pay as well, I would still notify the DWP about the payment in writing.

If you are receiving ESA(IR) in whole or in part then the sick pay will be deducted from ESA(IR) £ for £ from it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris