× Members

Success at PIP tribunal AT LAST!

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #132470 by Jane Bexon
Success at PIP tribunal AT LAST! was created by Jane Bexon
My daughter has the rare condition Narcolepsy with Cataplexy. She was getting DLA but had to fill in application for PIP last January 2014. She was refused with NIL points. We obviously couldn't accept that as her condition is so severely affecting her daily life. It was at this point that we decided to join B & W to get to know what to do to take her case to tribunal. Benefits and Work were with us all the way. If it wasn't for the information on the site we wouldn't have known where to start. Now we have a fair and just result. It has been terribly hard for my daughter - but it has been worth it. She has been awarded the enhanced rate for 3 years. Our thanks go out to this site and all who work on it. We couldn't have done it without you
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: naheegan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #132485 by
Replied by on topic Success at PIP tribunal AT LAST!
Hi,

A great reason for making your first post on the forum !!!

We are really pleased to hear that you successfully challenged the zero points decision at MR/Appeal stage to gain Enhanced PIP Awards !!! :cheer:

Well done !

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding B&W, they are much appreciated ! :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

More
8 years 11 months ago #132547 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Success at PIP tribunal AT LAST!
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.