× Members

Pip copy of report

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #132521 by Margaret
Pip copy of report was created by Margaret
Hi just received a copy of my assessment .
There is a term I am not sure about . Can you tell me what "Medium Term" mean on reassessment .

Many Thanks
Marg
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #132527 by
Replied by on topic Pip copy of report

Margaret wrote: Hi just received a copy of my assessment .
There is a term I am not sure about . Can you tell me what "Medium Term" mean on reassessment .

Many Thanks
Marg

Hi M,

Can you explain further in what context the phrase "Medium Term" is used within the Assessment Report ?

bro58

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132531 by Margaret
Replied by Margaret on topic Pip copy of report
Hi bro58
The phrase us used on the"claimants likely future circumstances,it would be appropriate o review the claim in " then it states in the comment box a medium review is appropriate for me due to planned future surgery .
Sorry to be a bit vague ,but not sure what this means, rest of report looks okay .

Many Thanks
Margi

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132535 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip copy of report
Margaret

This section of the assessment report is concerned with a prognosis on your likely return to health and work, it is used by the DWP to set a claimants re-assessment date, "medium term" is usually taken to mean 1-2 years if you are in the WRAG and 2-3 years if you are in the Support Group.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chilli50

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132536 by Margaret
Replied by Margaret on topic Pip copy of report
Thanks Gordon,does that apply to pip as well? It was my reassessment report for pip

Thanks
Margi

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132537 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip copy of report
Margaret

I'm sorry I didn't notice the title of your topic :blush: No it would be different for PIP

Does the report say "it would be appropriate to review the claim in" and then a time period; x months or y years?

If it does then the "medium" would seem to relate to the type of re-assessment to carry out, I'm afraid that at this time I can't answer your question as we have not seen any PIP assessment reports, or had feedback about this section of one.

A number of members have told us that having received two year awards for PIP that they have now received re-assessment forms a year in advance of their current award ending, it could be related to this, but this is just a guess.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.