× Members

DLA

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #133188 by bluemoon1973
DLA was created by bluemoon1973
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me. I am having problems with the 'how often' and 'how long boxes' on the claim form. The getting into and out of bed questions does it mean how often in one day I need help getting in bed? Would i need to put 1 in the box if it is only once...2 if it is twice...3...4...And so on and so forth. Or can I write 'every time' or 'several' in the boxes? Thanks in advance
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by . Reason: tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #133190 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA

bluemoon1973 wrote: Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me. I am having problems with the 'how often' and 'how long boxes' on the claim form. The getting into and out of bed questions does it mean how often in one day I need help getting in bed? Would i need to put 1 in the box if it is only once...2 if it is twice...3...4...And so on and so forth. Or can I write 'every time' or 'several' in the boxes? Thanks in advance

I would reply "Every time (2 times a day)" or as applicable to yourself.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris