× Members

PIP success without a face to face medical!!

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #133312 by Mariejoe
Received the brown envelope today with a decision on my son's PIP application and (after shaking whilst opening) I am over the moon as he has been awarded the enhanced for both daily living and mobility and for 10 years!. I followed the guides when completing the application as I am his appointee and completed a comprehensive description of his difficulties so they were able to asses the paper application without the need for a medical. My son has Autism so a face to face medical would have been distressing and he most likely wouldn't have got through it. I am so glad that these guides are available so thank you very much, they made all the difference I am sure. :)
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago #133316 by

Mariejoe wrote: Received the brown envelope today with a decision on my son's PIP application and (after shaking whilst opening) I am over the moon as he has been awarded the enhanced for both daily living and mobility and for 10 years!. I followed the guides when completing the application as I am his appointee and completed a comprehensive description of his difficulties so they were able to asses the paper application without the need for a medical. My son has Autism so a face to face medical would have been distressing and he most likely wouldn't have got through it. I am so glad that these guides are available so thank you very much, they made all the difference I am sure. :)

Hi Mj,

Congratulations on the Enhanced Rate 10 year PIP Awards for "both" !! :cheer:

I am very pleased for you and your son ! :)

Thanks for letting us know and for your very positive feedback regarding B&W and our "Guides".

bro58

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #133333 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP success without a face to face medical!!
That's great news Mj! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris